I got my inspiration back! (:
So I shall post about my recent thoughts...
Lately I come to realise in life that nothing stops for you. The world continues spinning and people to strive for their best in areas of their lives. But sometimes, we tend to get caught up in out own lives that we wish that everything, everyone would be frozen in time and allow you dwell in your own sea of thoughts and emotions.
Sometimes in life, we take a wrong path despite knowing that it is wrong and it would be a waste of time. Like the most recent mistake I made. I woke up from my daze out of the blue and saw how much time I wasted because I pinned hopes on something that was so near yet so far away, yet temporal.
Just the night before, I cried because I yearned so badly for something I knew that would never belong to me. No matter how much I wished and hoped, it would never happen. I was so lost, so depressed. No prep talks from my mum or sister could help me out of it.
Its just so amusing how sometimes we sense adventure coming in along our trail of life, and we take the wide path instead of avoiding it. And then we find ourselves ignoring the exit despite knowing that it is just right behind you. All we got to do is to turn back and find God who is desperately calling out for you.
In the end, we find ourselves drawing further from the centre of our lives and becoming self- centred. We find what is most important to God becoming the least important, and what is supposed to be hated to become the love of our own lives. We start to embrace overwhelming emotion and turn to sad songs to vent our tangle of sadness and confusion.
But today, I am stepping out of my comfort zone, to find Jesus. I no longer want to run in circles. I won't be afraid of losing what can never be mine, but welcome gaining whatever that rightfully belongs to me.
Today, I am finding my source of strength, I will breakthrough! (: