Dear God,I just want to ask for forgiveness for letting my emotions control me once again today. I am really sorry for not relying on Your strength and endless joy that You would freely give, if only I asked.
I just want to thank You for so many people in my life, Lord. People whom I can share my problems with freely. God, I pray that You would mould me to become even more on fire for You. I pray that You would help me to be a more 'people-person' for You. Let me be more radically on fire for You all over again.
“But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.”
1 Peter 2:9"30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:30-31"9Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
Galatians 6:9
"But the stone was just the right size
To put the giant on the ground
And the waves they don't seem so high
From on top of them lookin' down
I will soar with the wings of eagles
When I stop and listen to the sound of Jesus
Singing over me
But the voice of truth tells me a different story
The voice of truth says, 'Do not be afraid!'
The voice of truth says, 'This is for My glory!'
Out of all the voices calling out to me
I will choose to listen and believe the Voice of Truth"
- Casting Crowns (Voice of Truth)