<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6356104362384092628?origin\x3dhttp://onebigfaithh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
† Salt & Light.
Matthew 5:13-16

Your photo here.

Daphne Yeo.姚依彤.
21th December 1991.
CHRISTIAN[100508].

God is my Life.
People is my Symbol.
Love is my Representive.
Faith is my Substance.
Serving is my Passion.
Evanglisim is part of my Calling.
Everyday I shine Godly Colors.

Teach me to be more like You everyday.

Dreams & Visions!.

DL30 breakthrough: 20!
Personal EV target: 10!
Rise up to be a CGL by 2010 end!
Shine His light for others!
Write lyrics for God- cut it into an album!

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Heart of God Church
COMING SOON!


back in time.

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Intended to update this yesterday. But the internet connection was bad. ): Thus I am copying everything from my report! WAHAHA

I want to share the revelation I recieved from God on Tuesday... My 2nd day of school. (: This class definately is a place way out of my comfort zone!! I was seeking Him yesterday, asking why did He place me in such a horrible and noisy class...and he dropped these verses into my heart:

Salt and Light
13"You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.

14"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. 15Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:13-16 (NIV)

And

3Then he told them many things in parables, saying: "A farmer went out to sow his seed. 4As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. 6But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. 7Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. 8Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. 9He who has ears, let him hear." Matthew 13:3-9 (NIV)

As I read it over and over again, I felt God telling me that just because about 95% of the class are malays, that does not mean I should stop shining God's light. In fact, I should shine even more for God. (Because Muslims have the least chance of knowing Christ) God is not meant to be hidden, but shown to the world. And as I continue to shine His light, during these four months, these students would be curious about why I am so different.From there I would sow seeds into their lives and hopefully, one day these people would come to know of Christ. (:

God also warned me not to let these words be stolen by the devil and let it multipy!! :D

God is very faithful to me (: I was praying for new friends in class and I managed to make accquatiance with some of the Chinese girls in class. Turned out that the both of them were in the same block and level as me in my previous semester! Except that we were in different classes. (:

I pray that these 4 months with this class would really bring me up to a whole new level. Although things are becoming slightly better now, I pray that I would take things for granted but let me depend on God throughout. I will not be satisfied until I become a confident speaker just like Pastors! I want to speak like them- the way they preach on the stage! (: Please keep me in prayers!

p.s: I realise a way to draw closer to God is to do things I've never done before! Step out in faith! Amen! :D


8:10:00 AM