JASLYN.SING!(This post is delicated to YOU!!)I still remember the very very first time you invited me for a Christmas service in 2007! I rejected it because I was not interested! But in 2008, after much introduction about a foreign God named JESUS who sets us free (by Grace), I was once again invited to church by you! (: & I accepted the invitation. :D
I still remember the very first visit, being greeted by the ushers, being awed by the auditorium, getting to know awesome people and seating down somewhere in the middle section of the church of green chairs. I remember being shocked at the culture where everybody jumps up and down, I remember being touched by Jesus for the very first time. Crying for no apparent reason! I remembered feeling stupid for crying. But after that day my heart was open!
You know my share of secrets and often made cards for me. I still keep them till this day! I remember your long list of smses that you would send to me to encourage me, long talks over the phone despite your pre-paid being low.
There are also times when I don't understand why do you do things in a certain way. I remember being mentally annoyed that you would ask me to attend services on both saturdays and sundays. You even called me to attend cg on thursday nights. (E4 era!!) You even encouraged me to speak more to others but it caused me to be awkard.
After we transferred to E30, we spent lesser time together.. But I know I am always in your prayers (: And I know you think of me constantly! :D I am amazed by your strength, your convictions in Jesus. Despite after so many persecutions and things happened, you are still standing strong in Christ, serving God!
Being led by you is indeed a privilege because I learnt a lot from you. And I know you are hard to contact due to circumstances, but I will not fall away! Instead, I will keep chasing after you! I will bombard you with smses and emails if they are the only ways to update you about my life!!
My heart is filled with so much love and thanksgiving to God for such an arrangement that I would find my purpose in life. To love others and to be the salt and the light to the world... (:
Lord, I just want to lift up Jaslyn into your hands. God, I want to thank You for such an awesome leader in this House. Lord, although we may be busy with our personal lives, God I pray for this relationship to never end. Jesus, I pray for Your hands of guidance to be upon her life. I pray for her life to be filled with Your blessing. God, I pray that as she sacrifices to You, Lord I pray that You will be faithful to her and bless her multiple times. Whenever she faces persecutions, Lord, I pray for Your love and presence to be near her.Lord. I pray that I would learn to follow in her ways and serve You faithfully for the rest of my days God. Whenever I have negative thoughts about my leader, please remind me that she is also learning, just like the rest of us. Lord, I pray that you will remind me of this post that I have posted up today. Jesus, I lift Jaslyn's life into Your hands once more. I just want to say I love You. In Jesus' name.Amen.JASLYN, I LOVE YOU!!!
♥ 6:48:00 PM