An eventful day yesterday :]
A last minute arrangement to meet up with Tingy to go down to Yangy's house to surprise him with Children Day's presents. (Yingygy's share was supposed to be passed to Tingy) Had a great time catching up with her alone as we walked down to grandma's house. Spotted Songy, Yingy-gy & Yangy walking back from Loyang Point - but they didnt see us. It was so cute seeing them walking in a single file from the oldest to the youngest!
Tingy & I headed down to Loyang Point's ShengSong supposely to buy drinks but we ended up buying 2 packet of pocky biscuits for the 2 cousins. Headed to Yangy's home and passed them the presents. They were quite delighted to get them. :] Yangy and Yingygy started to share about the presents they got in school while Songy demanded for his share -_-"
Crapped abit more with the cousins before we headed to Loyang Point again to have ice cream and fries! =3 More crapping & waited for Trixie [TWIK] to come by. Ate more fries & ice cream. Went back to Yangy's home to play Tai-Di. I watched them play throughout the entire game. Songy came in 1st once, the rest belonged to Twik!! Hahah!
Had dinner with the cousins also and played another 2 rounds before Twik & I had to leave cus of her exams...
Seriously love the gathering of the GYs (: There's always so much surprises and fun!!
Sigh. The next 2 years is going to be hard for reunions.
2009- Tingy's A level
2010- Yangy & Yingygy's PSLE
2011- Trixie's O levels
I wonder if we will still have as much fun as we have now the years down the road... I really hope we do. :]
♥ 10:59:00 AM