<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6356104362384092628?origin\x3dhttp://onebigfaithh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
† Salt & Light.
Matthew 5:13-16

Your photo here.

Daphne Yeo.姚依彤.
21th December 1991.
CHRISTIAN[100508].

God is my Life.
People is my Symbol.
Love is my Representive.
Faith is my Substance.
Serving is my Passion.
Evanglisim is part of my Calling.
Everyday I shine Godly Colors.

Teach me to be more like You everyday.

Dreams & Visions!.

DL30 breakthrough: 20!
Personal EV target: 10!
Rise up to be a CGL by 2010 end!
Shine His light for others!
Write lyrics for God- cut it into an album!

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Heart of God Church
COMING SOON!


back in time.

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, September 13, 2009

...People, I'm still very ill. Having headache. I got a feeling my fever might return! (BTW, thanks Lionel & E30 for the concern (: )

Anyway, I had a great time with my cousins and grandmother yesterday. But my fever, cough, sorethroat & running/blocked nose got in the wayyy. And I missed Wendy’s sleepover!! ):
AND an amazing sermon yesterday.

I must go church later!! I dont care if I have to leave at 5pm sharp! D: D:

On the other hand, think I got a vision from God- to reach out to the very unlovable & unhappy family. Who? Me? O.O Yes, me. -_-

I don’t really want to. But this verse kept popping up all over my mind:
27But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 1 Cor 1:27 (NIV)

Christ the Wisdom and Power of God

18For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written:
“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

20Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25For the foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength.

26Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 29so that no one may boast before him. 30It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31Therefore, as it is written: “Let him who boasts boast in the Lord.”

Lord, if this is Your will. Tell me how do I go about to love & accept those who rejected You. (:


1:04:00 PM