So much to post but can't really write them all out.
Today was quite an awesome day. (:
Because I'm going to overcome! :D
God is increasing my capabilities! And I'm growing!
Faithfully sending in workplan and reports again (:
Might not usher this saturday- wants to spend time with the cg :D
Super busy the next 2 weeks! Here's the schedule!!
PLANS FOR NEXT 2 WEEKS
20/7 Mon: Going home w Charlene/ RP PM
21/7 Tue: Eat @ TRCC w Charlene!! :D
22/7 Wed: CG!
23/7 Thu: N/A [
Most probably skipping bloody science module]
24/7 Fri: Mtgg Jas/Sam; Watch movie w GYGY /RP PM
27/8 Mon: N/A
28/7 Tue: Excel workshop [talk] / w Jamie (:
29/7 Wed: CG!
30/7 Thu: Photographic bias [talk]/ w Sam! :D
31/7 Fri: Airport study outing w Charlene!
PLUS! There's 20 hrs study rule again! HAHA!! (:
Going to chiong my modules! ^^ I wanna score well!!
♥ 7:50:00 PM