So... Yesterday was simply awesome. I spent about 45 minutes just worshipping God. (: It has been awhile since I took some initiative to set my piorities right. This time, I'm going back on track- I'm going back to my first love.
I am really looking forward to 2:30pm later on! Meeting E30 at the Tamp Int.!! I'm ready to have some fun, fun fun! (: Think we are going to have a dvd marathon if I'm not wrong. But we are going to do some serious cooking later!! Haha! Let's pray I won't burn down the kitchen! ^^
Here's something random for you from me-
I don't like singing in the morning, my throat dies. ):
"God will give us the firewood, but we have to light the match" - Jaslyn
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise.
God bless you (:
♥ 9:40:00 AM