Didn't didn't didn't attend school today.
Because of the wretched stomachache the night before. I literally camped in the toilet (haha) I think its gonna be awhile before I eat Spicy Chicken Burger again. Then, I didn't sleep the entire night... Slept till 10am when the construction building downstairs shook the entire house.
I knew I'll die in school anyway, so stayed home. Sigh. There goes my B for today. Guess it doesn't matter... But I can't skip for the next 9 weeks of school for Communications already...
):
Went through G101's 6Ps; read books. I wish its still holidays. I read Ahma's post mentioning about meeting me and MeiHui, thats when I realise I still miss 5N1'08 alot, alot. Oh man.
Haha but its kind of boring being at home, but being able to make up for my sleep for 5 hours isn't such a bad idea. :x
I WANT WEEKENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Count down till next holiday: 72 Days.
Ugh.
♥ 5:34:00 PM