I think I nearly fainted in class. Towards the end when my team was giving presentation I was stoning already. What the heckkkkk.... I need a day off super badly i think.... But I need to go tomorrow! Because I can score in Communications. (: And I am going to get my A back from the Enterprise teacher! So its only Science left on Thursday... I so dislike Science la?!
Oh well, got up at 4.30am to spend time with God today which might be why I wanted to die in school today- one hour's of sleep. But I'm so glad I made the effort to spend time with Him... (: Just worshipping and trying to pull the whole of heaven into my messy room. AHAHAH!! ^^
(: ANOINTING!!! I NEED HIS ANOINTING!!30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:30-31 (NIV)
My Life; Your Song (CHC)
Whose hands are these;
Holding my trapeze?
When I fly,
You carry me.
Whose eyes are these;
Watching over me?
Eyes of love,
That set me free.
Unafraid
What's ahead
You are always there before
My whole world
Your design
You are always there
Just right behind
My life, is Your song
To You,my heart belongs.
Let all earthly crowns
Fade in the shadow of the Cross
My life, is Your song
I sing, for You alone.
Nothing in this world
Can take me away from You
Our love goes on & on.
Whose arms are these;
Shelter me from harm?
In the storm,
You are my calm.
Whose voice I hear;
Whisper in my ear?
When I'm lost;
You're always near.
In all my life; Be glorified.
With Christ in me; No longer I.
Take my all, Consuming fire.
Your light in me; I'll let it shine.
It has been awhile since I wrote something for God... I want to write another love song to Him!!
I LOVE MY JESUS!
♥ 9:39:00 PM