I’m in front of my laptop, literally stoning. My fingers are banging away against the keyboard- but nothing is helping to trigger my imagination to allow me to write something inspirational. I really need some time off alone once again… Into those quiet moments with nobody, but myself.
I am anticipating a day where I get to seat next to the window. Stare at nothing in particular, allowing me to drift off into another world. Another place, where nothing resides but just imaginary characters and flowery storylines. (:
I think I have been facing too many logical problem statements for the past two months that creativity does not seem to flow as well as before. Maybe it is because of the system we are ruled under. Everything is logic, everything goes by the book. Maths and science are top priorities. Geniuses in such logically- logical logic theories are the top priorities in Singapore’s point of view.
I never liked mathematics. It is a killer!! Sometimes I really wonder why we have to learn about mathematics. Especially in Republic Polytechnic- WHY?!?!?! When the course you are taking for the next three years has nothing related to mathematics?
I miss writing.
I miss writing.
I miss writing.
But not so for Reflection Journals. They are as logical as maths.
Okay, off to go & do more stoning!! : D
Just kidding. I’m off to my HIDING PLACE now! (:
See you!
♥ 9:42:00 PM