<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6356104362384092628?origin\x3dhttp://onebigfaithh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
† Salt & Light.
Matthew 5:13-16

Your photo here.

Daphne Yeo.姚依彤.
21th December 1991.
CHRISTIAN[100508].

God is my Life.
People is my Symbol.
Love is my Representive.
Faith is my Substance.
Serving is my Passion.
Evanglisim is part of my Calling.
Everyday I shine Godly Colors.

Teach me to be more like You everyday.

Dreams & Visions!.

DL30 breakthrough: 20!
Personal EV target: 10!
Rise up to be a CGL by 2010 end!
Shine His light for others!
Write lyrics for God- cut it into an album!

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Heart of God Church
COMING SOON!


back in time.

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I just realised in the carpark that I have been together with God for a year! (: (: (: (: (: (:
It falls on mother's day! I DIDN'T KNOWWWWWW!!!
It seems like yesterday when I was led through the sinners' prayer by Jiayang! Haha! The turning point of my life... Together with God, we went through thick & thin. When I had to face the giants.. He was always there for me. (: Love You, big Daddy!

Although my grades are like crap now, I know that He does not use my grades to judge me. I will soar one day. Just watch! I will S-H-I-N-E eventually.

That reminds me too. Its also the day I checked into Heart of God church and never checked out. I love my Godly family! ^^

Well, well. So many things today! It was all so exciting! Jiayang called me yesterday to invite my parents to attend the mother's day service. Haha! Thank you awesome leader!! If you didn't call yesterday- they will be still at home, cleaning the house!! (:

I'm so happyyyyyy today! Because PASTORS SPOKE TO ME!! :D Dad was over the moon- he admires Pastor How so very much. (: (He was kind of upset that Pastor didn't dye his hair though) Hehe! Its our secret okay! Dont tell others I revealed this on my blog!

Oh, I spoke to Garett and Charleston also! Hahah! So cool! :D :D :D I am over the moon tooo!!

Service was super awesome! Pastor preached about us honouring our parents. And I got to seat at the VIP seats with daddy & mummy. Having high tea while listening to the sermon. (: But I was busy recieving God's words. Dad was disppointed that we sang the same praise & worship songs... -.-

Mum loved service a lot haha. I'm certain she had enjoyed herself so very much. (:

Oh wells!!

There is no words to express this gratitude that I have for you.
Thank you for being by my side all this while.

You smiled when I was glad.
You cried when I was down.
You got worried when I hung out too late at night.
You got angry when I rebelled.

I am still demanding a hug from you every minute of the day!! :D :D :D
(Yes, I'm still very kiddish)
But it is your unconditional love that awed me the most.

I love you, mum.
You are awesome.

Happy Mother's Day. <3

'You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.'
- Pastor How

I'm inspired.


8:38:00 PM