Today was simply the best! Because I hung out with E4 after writing ministry! I missed them so much!! Namely: Jiayang, Minting, Marcus and Jasmine, I think.
(I can't remember her name at the moment,correct me if I'm wrong okay! Although its super paiseh) I just HAD to grab the chance to go hang out with them!! (: I crapped so much today. I can't remember myself anymore!!
It was the best man! HAHHA! It was so much like the old E4, before the first restructure when I was transferred to E30. But a few members were not there.. ): Yet... SO, SO FUNNN!!
Then school was the crappiest. Bombed anyone I saw on msn. Then I stoned throughout and downloaded music... Haha. I love Michelle Cheng so much! She is one of my closest friend in E-odds & RP! She's so fun to be with! But she has been having headache daily. ): Must take care okay? :] Will be praying for you!
Hanged out with Sabb, XuHan & MeiYu during the 1st break & met up with Michelle for the 2nd. (: Hehe! I miss Charlene Kuah ShangLi!! Havent seen her for a week! I miss Samantha Yang Wei too!!
CG with E50 was awesome too! Love God so much!! <3
YES JASLYN WAS THERE! I MISS MY LEADER LAH! Adri shared a powerful sermon. Jamie dropped by, shared with us many powerful stories about Pastors and the leaders' sacrifices to the church. I was simply blown away by them!!
Writing Ministry: I'm shocked & surprised- I am now the Writing Ministry Treasurer!! O_O Fedora shared with me that I should have a vision in the ministry... Vision that I will rise up to be an IC in the ministry. Editting writings together with her. So awesome!!
The future is amazing!!
But I miss the past... P.S: Jiayang says I can bomb him on msn anytime! So it starts this Monday! (: So awesome!! There's someone else to chat with/spam 24/7 in school nowww!! : D
I must go and find the super duper old E4 picture up oneday!!
♥ 11:13:00 PM