Today is the beginning of another new day! (:
I managed to wake up at 6.45am today despite going off to sleep at 2am++ in the wee hours.
I have finally managed to kick the elephant of self-condemnation out of my mind and enjoy God today (:
(Thank you so much Jaslyn! You awesome, awesome leader & friend!!) I am not going to let anything stand in the way with my relationship with Him. I'm secure.
Somehow,I just learnt that when things aren't right between you and God... Running away isn't what you should do because well,you can't escape God and yourself as much as you try.
I hope that you,who is reading this will have a wonderful day ahead of you too!
Oh and I really dislike you! Why did you have to come to Singapore and take my heart to Taiwan D<炎亚纶。QUICK!! Return my heart to me!! 讨厌。。。当寂寞is killing me...想念你给我的鼓励
♥ 8:47:00 AM