Although the sacrifices I make may not be noticed by others,
He assured me that He had seen it all.
There is also a building.
In it, there are bricks and pillars...
God is building up my character.
I believe that it is going to be the strongest building God ever built...
It shall stand so strong that nothing will be able to knock it down!
No typhoon, no tsunami or even those idontknow they use to knock buildings down.
The devil shall not have a hold over me!
4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 1John 4:4Its the season to grow!! (:
p.s: I just remembered what I said about my aim of becoming a PTL by May 2009... I am quite reassured that even if I do not meet my goal by then... Its alright. Because everyone's walk with Jesus is different. It does not matter if I take a longer time than most people do. God and my church will still love me for who I am. As long as I do not stay stagnant or leave Him...
I'm alright. (:
Got to go! Lessons are starting! (:
24 hr PM later! YAY!
Heart of A Servant
Standing in awe of your grace
Setting my feet in your ways
Entering into your presence
To behold you face to face
God of all heaven and earth
Holding me in your embrace
Unfailing love that surrounds me
Oh… God I stand amazed
My Jesus, my lord
You’re the love of my life
Wherever you go
Wanna be by your side
No longer I
But Christ living in me
Serving you for all eternity
My eyes set on you
In this race that I run
No longer my ways
Let your will be done
Make me a servant
My heart's ever true
Clinging to the cross
I’ll follow you
I’ll follow you
♥ 8:14:00 AM