Just a quick post & I'm logging off.
I searched the whole internet to look for my orientation timing for the 15th-17th April. And wow, I think t is going to be a toughhhh three days event!!
'As a Republican, you’re part of the TEAM REPUBLIC family! This OP will help you get familiarized about RP. Of course, you’ll have fun and meet new faces! According to the OP 2009 website, it is compulsory that one attends the programme on all 3 days. Do report @ RP on 15th April (Outside Republic Polytechnic Center - RPC). From there, your friendly seniors will lead you to your respective home bases!Do come in comfortable clothes (t-shirt, jeans, slacks, bermudas and covered shoes for all three days). There will be lots of running around the campus too. So bring along your own water bottles.'Bummer. Lets look at the schedule:

^But I'm leaving halfway for cg (leaving at 2.30pm)

^Duno if I ought to go, sounds fishy enough

^See how first?
HAHA! I am so dead!! :X
P.s: Click the image to enlarge!!
pp.s: I dont think I'm going for Day2&3 *shrugs*
Its a nightmare, no?!!!
♥ 1:31:00 PM