Recently, I feel so busy.
I headed out with Samantha to Republic Polytechnic yesterday & had lunch with Tingy Darling, dinner with MeiHui. And lets say I got a shock going for an interview on the spot at Simei Popular bookstore.
I seriously dont think I'll get the job. Haha. I don't know why. But as I was interviewed today, I just felt that I might not be able to commit to it. Cause their partime = fulltime. I feel that the job might be easy since I told them I prefered the stationary section! (ahaha) And given that cg is sometimes on Wednesday, I would have to either skip cg or miss work. I can't bring myself to skip cg since it is always awesome to get back to God again in the middle of the week. And of course we are to place God as our piority in everything...
I feel like emo-ing! But no! I shall take charge of myself. (:
God will provide! (:
♥ 9:26:00 PM