Are out on the 12th January 2009 @ 1400pm
Haha. Its just a few days away till I know where I would be going. However, I am feeling quite peaceful at heart. I KNOW I'm going to graduate from Broadrick Secondary School after 5 wonderful years in the school that I first stepped into and called it the lousiest school on earth.
But I cannot deny that I learnt a lot from my friends and teachers in a school that I could not find much appreciation at the beginning. It is also through this school that led me to be in Heart of God Church too.
Oh wells, speaking of my future. I seriously have not much idea where I am intending to go because the science courses and design courses do not hold much interest in my heart. As for business courses, only masscomm seem to still be my first choice. Flipping through the brochures of the many courses those different polys had to offer screaming out at me, I found a few that caught my interest.
Temasek Poly
1) Communications & Media Management [As always!]
2) Hospitality & Tourism Management
3) Interactive Media Design
4) Media & Communications Technology
5) Games & Entertainment Technology
8) Interactive Media Informatics
Singapore Poly
1) School of Communication, Arts & Social Sciences
Diploma in: Applied Drama & Psychology/Creative Writing for TV, New Media/ Media & Communications
Diploma in Games Design & Development
Diploma in Music & Audio Technology
2) School of Business
Diploma in Tourism & Resort Management
Nanyang Poly
1) Diploma in Digital Media Design (Animation)
2) Diploma in Digital Media Design (Games)
3) Diploma in Hospitiality & Resort Management
4) Diploma in Media Studies & Management
*Can't seem to find anything from Ngee Ann Poly or Republic Poly ._.
There’s a course that I found in the SP’s list but I can’t find it at the moment, however it’s a new course and its related to writing too (Yay!) - Shall add it in when I find it!
And to be honest, I never thought much of Hospitality but ever since I started ushering, I think it might not be that bad. [I am having an idea it could be something like that. :] ]
Heading down to Temasek Polytechnic in a few hours time with dad later on. Ciaos!
My future is secure... I'm certain of it.
♥ 2:39:00 AM