So many things going on tmrw and the next two days.
Wait, its already 'chu er' <- i hate writing in hanyupinyin, it bugs me to the maxmaxmax!
Gonna really INCUBATE from tmrw!
Practically stayed up the whole night today & now I'm waiting for an album to be downloaded competely. Then send it over to my handphone and its off to sleep till 9 or 10am?
Really, really enjoyed CG with E3 & E4 on Friday! We should seriously have more of such CG sessions :} Its awesome getting revelations again. (:
Sigh. Recently I'm quite hooked on ASDAstory. Its some online game which is urber fun. Haha. And the awesome thing is Sam's playing it too! - I introduced it to her, mwahaha. I'm so evil. T.T Gna incubate her online through the game. Though it isnt really working out as I planned now since she levels so fast and pang sehs me! ): However, I must not forget to set my piorities right!
It feels weird not having service on Sat/Sun this week. ):
I MISS CHURCHHHHHH!
Nvm, I shall look forward to next week & stay happy for now. : D
What is happiness? They are finding the joy simplest things in life. Believe it or not, I wish to go away to some green, green grassland for a year- cut off from internet, handphone. ELECTRONICS! Then just have a pen and notebook in hand and write like crazy!
Sleeping under the starry night sky, under a tree perharps. Then a gently breeze would be sweep by, and the grass swaying slowly.
Something like that, a slow paced life.
I think it'll take forever for such a day to come.
I feel very random today. Maybe its because I havent posted for so long, which is why everything is literally flying everywhere. Hmmm...
Okay, that's all for now (:
---
To think that the universe
Could not withhold Your glory.
You choose to live in me,
I'm so amazed.
& I worship You, Lord
My life in You restored
Here is my heart
Make it Your sanctuary
For nobody else, but Jesus only You
-Sanctuary; City Harvest Church
(Light of the City)
p.s: Happy CNY!