In a few hours time you will be in the hall collecting your O level results...
How does it feel?
Personally, I'm rather excited & nervous at the same time.
Isn't it awesome? Because I cannot sleep again.
So I'm gonna post up a verse that entered my heart awhile ago and then I'm going to read the book of HEBREWS.
p.s: I got this message from Jaslyn @ 0129am isn't she sweet? (:
13 POINTS . FAITH & SUCCESS . POLYTECHNIC .
SPEAK LIFE . SAVIOUR . CONFIDENCE . POSITIVE . PEACE . GREAT.
FABULOUS . AWESOME . MARVELLOUS . TRUST . REFUGE . HEBREWS .
COURAGE . FEARLESS . PATIENCE
I'm not going to read it when I wake up later on. I am going to dream about all those above in my sleep. Haha. I pray I'm not going to oversleep later on!
So do not fear for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my rightous right hand
Isaiah 41:10
I will sing to you Lord, a hymm of love for Your faithfulness to me.
I am carried in ever lasting arms, You'll never let me go... Through it all.
P.S: I WANT A CHINESE BIBLE!!!
If you're intending to buy Daphne a birthday present for her next birthday this is the perfect gift. HAHA. xDD Just kidding! (;
God bless you dear reader!
♥ 3:42:00 AM