Romance, murder, thriller. Yes, they are rolled into a big, big story for me to write write write. I shall spend my holidays more wisely now in pursuing my first interest since I was born. Its quite a pity I spent most of my holidays doing things that are pretty lame- wasting my own life away. And now its ending, but hey- its better than never starting at all, yes?
I now believe that the date I had with myself on Monday in the library from 3-6pm was not wasted. Because I gathered all the resources I need and I am excited to write again. My fictions are no longer just going to be words with characters made out of cardboards. They are going to have dreams, visions, a past, a story behind every closed door, a hidden secret...
I never really dare to touch on topics outside my comfort zone. So my stories are often related to topics based on Taiwan dramas. Love, love, love. Boygirl relationship. Break up, get back again. Just throw in obstacles for them to overcome... And I come to a realisation that these stories might be interesting- but they do not have substance.
I wonder how many trees have I killed just for my many failed attempts with stories... Hmm...
Nevermind, this one's gonna be interesting,I won't waste paper and I won't abandon my stories anymore. (:
There's Ministry Training/BM in a few hours *[p/s: PREORDER FRH ALBUM!!!]
Ushering/rush to airport to fetch daddyyyyyy on Saturday
Helping out @ children church in Yishun on Monday!
Love, Daphne
p.s: I'm starting to love E30, hehehe.
♥ 11:51:00 PM