Hey people, I'm practically dying.
Its nearing 5am and here I am typing away.
I don't like insomnia.
Actually, it isn't insomnia acting up. The whole of my right part of my body is seriously aching. Limbs and toes. ): Bummer. What a wayyyy to start Christmas! I'm wondering how am I going to enjoy service later on! Sigh...
Sometimes I just want to bang away on the computer typing out some Chinese lyrics [I listen to too many Chinese songs and watch way too many dramas!] But then, a snap to reality: THIS COMPUTER DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO TYPE CHINESE! I don't want to use dad's laptop because it doesn't have internet access. Mum's PINK laptop is in the master bedroom where my parents are happily snoozing away. So I can't enter! So if you're wondering how I got the
'魔镜' thing on my blog, I had to type the hanyupinying word for word on
http://sogou.com/ just to get the words. Its a little too much for a song! Haha.
OH YES, I CHANGED MY BLOGSKIN! Anyone noticed? (:
Man, its still pouring!! And I'm out of ideas.
I don't want to stone though... ):
Maybe I should speak to God about some random things... HMMMMMM
♥ 4:53:00 AM