I keep having this prompting within me last night when I was praying for dad about a certain thing that I wont write here because it isn't very nice. Yeah and I just feel God speaking to me that I should go up to the world and tell everyone that what I had been praying for my dad will come to pass!! : D
But part of me was afraid, asking questions like: Why??? What if I'm giving my dad false hopes instead? What if it would not happen?
Then at the very same time, I had a sudden reminder of what Pastor How preached on the 20th dec and 27/28th dec: Faith brings us into agreement with God! and there are
5 areas of agreement with God!
1) Thinking
2) Seeing
3) Hearing
4) Confessing
5) Acting [Touching]
I have been thinking and seeing the thing that I was to pray for that come to pass! And yesterday God told me to be bold, step out in faith and tell dad about it! Because when he hears the word, he shall have faith himself! (: Then that's when things can happen! (:
God is always waiting for us and He has the ability to bless us immediately! Therefore we should always elevate our thoughts!
Yes, yes it shall come to pass! (:
♥ 1:47:00 PM