Hello people! I'm back again because Jaslyn told me to blog and not copy and paste lyrics. Anyway, today's post is going to be special.
Usually I don't blog about the lyrics I write but I just happened to pen down some in the afternoon today but I can't really get the tune. Anyway, the lyrics are below. (: Comments are welcomed! Haha! (:
02. Heart of God [261208]
Penned by Daphne Yeo
Here I am Lord
I wait for your words.
Come and quiet my soul
I know you’re there
Your presence fills this place.
I know that You are the One.
You created us out of love.
When we fail, You do not condemn
You may rebuke us
But You lift us up again
Your merciful grace is not unseen
When you paid for our debts upon the Cross
Let us sing to Jesus!
We will lift our hands up to the heavens
Praising your name in thanksgiving
Your love has filled us with wonders
Elders shall see dreams and youths have visions
We will stand up to sing your praise
Let us sing to our God!
We will lift our hands across our hearts.
The words that we sing are truthful.
Your love has filled us with wonders
We shall spread this love to many others
The chains of fear shall be broken
I know you’re here
Your presence fills this house
Your merciful grace is not unseen
When you paid for our debts upon the Cross
Let us sing to Jesus!
We will lift our hands up to the heavens
Praising your name in thanksgiving
Your love has filled us with wonders
Elders shall see dreams and youths have visions
We will stand up to sing your praise
Let us sing to our God!
We will lift our hands across our hearts
The words that we sing are truthful
Your love has filled us with wonders
We shall spread this love to many others
The chains of fear shall be broken
The heart of God shall remain in our hearts
We run this race not alone
Because You are in us
We shall soar like eagles, spreading our wings
We will not fall and we will not forfeit your grace.
We will unite as one and receive our Lord.
Let us sing to Jesus!
We will lift our hands up to the heavens
Praising your name in thanksgiving
Your love has filled us with wonders
Elders shall see dreams and youths have visions
We will stand up to sing your praise
Let us sing to our God!
We will lift our hands across our hearts.
The words that we sing are truthful.
Your love has filled us with wonders
We shall spread this love to many others
The chains of fear shall be broken
Hallelujah~
---
Btw, if you're wondering why its Track 02, its because I didn't post the first one up!
♥ 11:53:00 PM