(: I Surprised Trixie with a Fahrenheit wallpaper today. Haha!
Really, it was MEANT to suan her because it was also Fahrenheit's first, first, first concert in Singapore! The thing is: We did not attend it. Bummer. But then I guess it could be a birthday present to her too! Yayness! (: Killing 2 birds with a stone!!
But today was still awesome all the same! Had Writing Ministry Training in the morning from 1030-1200pm then went buying shoes for ushering tomorrow, watched PiLi MIT & had lunch till like 4:40pm [includes catching the bus], did BM from 06:30-0800pm++ & celebrated Jiayang's birthday! Then went for dinner with Minting, Marcus, WendyNeo & Adriena (:
Oh, oh. I'm feeling quite hyped because of
Ushering tomorrow + dad's return from Australia = so exciting!!
p.s: if dad ask if there is anything I want badly, I'll tell him I want him & the rest of my family to attend Christmas service on the 24th Decemeber.
Wakaka.
♥ 11:57:00 PM