... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
... .... ...
Hi, I'm feeling kind of troubled today. Its after Garrett showed us the projection screen during zone meeting. I looked at the column under E4 immediately then I realised my name was not under the CG. So I was like, "Where's my nameeeeee?" Then I saw that I was transffered to E30. I didn't really know how to react. And the next thing is that I just started crying, really hard. I think if it were during service, people would be thinking I was touched by God or something. Haha.
Minting got kind of freaked out I think. She kept telling me to stop crying. Jaslyn didn't get freaked out but told me the same thing. They were really nice following me to the toilet. And I got comforted by them. Saying things like I got to be strong. I did stop for awhile, but you won't believe it during prayer meeting. I was like crying again?? It was really, really irritating because I just couldn't stop.
Oh wells, but I was really thinking, "Why me? Why not someone else?" I mean there are so many, many people in the zone. So why not one of them in there. Why me? Why do I have to be the one to face such a change? But God ministered me through my tears and told me that I would grow from it.
I didn't speak much today because I was too tired from all the weeping. And I think I havent cried so much for such a long time. I wept at the mrt station, in the train and in the car. Then I even cried during QT. Yes, you saw a very, very unglam Daphne. -.- And you saw a very emo Daphne at that too.
But then, we should just move on with life. Accept changes with open arms because changes can come unexpectedly. However, I seriously hope that the changes won't take effect until the next year. ): At least let me celebrate Christmas with E4. D: D: D:
BYE!!!
I shall misssssss E4 D:
But then I shall do Jiayang proud- I shall SMILE and rise up to be PTL. : D
♥ 11:57:00 PM