O levels is coming!!!
(: / ): Take your pick.
Short post, no?
Its shorter than Pastor How's short but awesome sermon todayyy. :D
Mm... Today's the last day for my Follow Up!! I feel kind of 依依不舍... Because Follow Up really allowed me understand what Christianity is like better than surface talks. Also I got to know Jiayang and Jaslyn better from it. But you know what. I'm no longer a new Christian! :D
It is no longer just taking from church, but starting to give too. I really want God to make me a better person than I am. Therefore, a step out of the comfort zone is a must in a growingggg church!!
I really thank God for such an awesome church and cellgroup! (: Sometimes when you realise how blessed you really are, don't you feel like hugging Him?
But the motivation to study isnt, isnt there... How eh???
Please pray for me? (: 谢谢!!
p.s: It doesn't seem so short anymore? Aww ): I planned to post 2-3 lines only! But it overshot. Oh wells, its good I guess. Writing, writing! (:
I have a sudden urge to learn the violin! O___O
DON'T YOU THINK ITS AN AWESOME IDEA TO PLAY THE VIOLIN DURING QUIET TIME. HAHA.
♥ 10:05:00 PM