Time flies. Its already 11 Sept already =O
I didnt realise it until I saw today's maths paper. Haha. I guess its due to the lack of sleep the entire night. Ack. It was really God who helped me pull through the papers from 8am till 12:23pm. (:
And I'm really blessed today. Mum, Trix and I left the house at 6:45am today which is usually the time-killer since I'll always reach school almost late/late. And I was worried. So I prayed and prayed throughout despite knowing that God knows my needs even before I pray. God's really awesome because I reached school by 7:23am!!! Praise God :D
But I'm forbidding myself to sleep till 12am tonight. 'Cause I got to rush through art prelims. I'm still stuck at my color pencil drawings luh! D: But I know its possible to complete it! (: Haha. The most I'll push my QT to 1am in the morning.
I'm glad tomorrow's Friday already. (:
♥ 2:20:00 PM