The week's running perfectly fine so far with the exception of a not so well done Chemistry paper earlier this morning and a bowl of self- attempted under/overcooked fried rice. ): ): ):
But I won't give up!! (:
Nothing's impossible for me to overcome! But I do miss my fried rice. Cause I threw the rice away// It was inedible anyway. ):
When I was in the bus on the way home today, I plugged my earpieces into my ears and listened to worshipping songs and studied Literature. The papers that Ms Mastura gave us really gave me an insight of what I had never seen or spotted while reading The English Teacher. I am quite well prepared for it I guess.
I love memorising. (: But memorising with understanding is really so much better.
I'm currently happy with my progress despite all the prelimary examinations. I have been doing QT daily. (quite an improvement, yay!) and I pray that this flame within me would keep burning. And burning.
♥ 12:02:00 PM