I went to sleep in a weird state of mind last night. (See post below)
My heart was actually FLUTTERING WILDLY- I mean agitatedly with a mixture of restlessness/// Call that weird. Because such feelings come randomly and it takes forever just to control in.
And this morning I couldnt get up until I managed to on the phone and recieved a message that was sent in at 1 am++ but my phone was off then. So I finally managed to drag myself out of bed and started studying Social Studies. ._.
My mind was sort of in tune to the fact that I only left a day to study so I was sitting at my table from 7-9am, 9:30-11:30am studying 3 topics at one go. There are times when I actually just feel like closing the book and take a break, but I'll remember what Pastor How mentioned in one of the sermons. "Just a little more!!" So that was what I kept repeating to myself throughout as I did my notes.
Anyway, Minting's blogpost is really so awe-inspiring! (See the post on September 6, 2008!!) It made me motivated last night for at least an hour to study. But the weird, weird state of mind took over and I just decided to go to sleep since the next day would always be a better day.
And I'm right!! Hehe. I feel so accomplished with my current achivements! I've 2 big, big boring topics to cover later on. ('Keeping the Peace, Diplomacy and Deterrence' & 'What Makes Good Governace in Singapore') But its going to be easy! (: Its not impossible! Its EASY! What if I could cover the topic on 'Sustaining Development in the 21th Century'!! Why not?? :D :D :D
Gee. Social Studies never felt so fun before. Haha. I need to put in the same attitude towards Maths!!
Yes, its the attitude.
I am so, so awed by my own blogpost that I am going to head off to start studying again!!
(Haha, egoistic!!! xDDD ) Loves!
P.s: Samantha visited church yesterday! And she will be attending again this upcoming Saturday! Yay!!
♥ 11:53:00 AM