<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6356104362384092628?origin\x3dhttp://onebigfaithh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
† Salt & Light.
Matthew 5:13-16

Your photo here.

Daphne Yeo.姚依彤.
21th December 1991.
CHRISTIAN[100508].

God is my Life.
People is my Symbol.
Love is my Representive.
Faith is my Substance.
Serving is my Passion.
Evanglisim is part of my Calling.
Everyday I shine Godly Colors.

Teach me to be more like You everyday.

Dreams & Visions!.

DL30 breakthrough: 20!
Personal EV target: 10!
Rise up to be a CGL by 2010 end!
Shine His light for others!
Write lyrics for God- cut it into an album!

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Heart of God Church
COMING SOON!


back in time.

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, September 06, 2008


No one likes critism, really. But sometimes its really the only way to know where you've gone wrong.

Take me for instance. Just a few moments ago, I texted Jaslyn because I was feeling really remorseful because I was rude to my grnadmother earlier. I really, really dislike being rude to people. But sometimes the tongue just takes control of everything and I sin.

My grandmother passed me a bunch of keys last night before I went to my aunt's home for sleepover. However, this afternoon I searched for the keys but they were nowhere to be found. I half-heartedly called my grandmother and asked her if they were at her home.

Being the really concerned grandmother and being a loud- voiced one. She panicked and started really speaking even louder than she usually does. I then became quite agitated that I replied in a really harsh tone that even my aunt could tell that there was something wrong.

While I was using the really, really mean tone I was aware that I was sinning. But I did not make an attempt to stop myself. When I finally placed down the phone, the guilt had not sunk into me totally yet. But I was aware of the sin I had done, so I prayed for forgiveness.

It was only after I had found the bunch of keys in another bag and while I was making a call to my granny's did the guilt sink in. It just felt really bad. Like something eating your heart. When she picked up the call, the guilt engulfed me like flames. I so badly wanted to apologise for what I had done as I managed to mouth out the words that I found the keys.

But the words never came.

Still guilt- striken, I messaged Jaslyn about it and told her part of what had happened. (I left out the keys part) She felt that I ought to change my attitude. Well, the first message struck me hard somehow. I don't know why actually. But I felt worse-- condeemed. I texted her back asking her like in what way. And she replied, "Make a concious effort to endure it. The attitude is everything."

Yeah.

I really, really got to change. ): I don't want to run in circles.

Oh and I don't think I'm awesome.


3:31:00 PM