<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6356104362384092628?origin\x3dhttp://onebigfaithh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
† Salt & Light.
Matthew 5:13-16

Your photo here.

Daphne Yeo.姚依彤.
21th December 1991.
CHRISTIAN[100508].

God is my Life.
People is my Symbol.
Love is my Representive.
Faith is my Substance.
Serving is my Passion.
Evanglisim is part of my Calling.
Everyday I shine Godly Colors.

Teach me to be more like You everyday.

Dreams & Visions!.

DL30 breakthrough: 20!
Personal EV target: 10!
Rise up to be a CGL by 2010 end!
Shine His light for others!
Write lyrics for God- cut it into an album!

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Heart of God Church
COMING SOON!


back in time.

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Tuesday, September 23, 2008


Flu is my enemy.
Has been my enemy and always my enemy.

HAHA!

Yes, I am down with F-L-U again! La de de.

Anyway, I got a 2 day mc for it. (Yesterday and today.) So there's school tomorrow.
As much as I dislike school, I got to learn to love it! It's just 2 more months till the end of this!
I can do it! (:

Had an sms from JiaJia (surprisingly) yesterday and we chatted a little via messages. And she told me that we should be able to get 21 points and below IF I study hard! AND THAT'S WHAT I'M GONNA DO!

Just a little bit more!! : D

Can one! Can one! ^^

Anyway, I was thinking of writing a song- well, not exactly song. Lyric for our loving Father. (: It sort of came into my mind a few days ago and I really hope to have it completed!


And God dropped this verse into my mind yesterday:


Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hair of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. Matthew 10: 29-31


It so happened that three sparrows were hopping outside the ledge of my window while I was preparing to go out. It was quite extraordinary for nothing of such sort happened before. And they looked so adorable that I was absolutely gaga over them along the way to pass my sister her art folio before going to see a doctor to treat the wretched flu.


When the verse suddenly appeared in my mind, my heart was just so filled with love. I was feeling quite down the day before despite attending church twice because I was feeling that I attended church too much and was not having my priorities balanced.


Jaslyn managed to get it out of me somehow and encouraged me with 9 pages long sms! Really, life isn't a bed of roses. And it is really up to me to remain positive or spiral down forever. Its your choice. What's over is over and you can't rewind time so why not move on and press forward??


p/s: It doesnt matter if I dont do well for prelims, its not the end.
Even if I do not do well for Os, it isnt the end!!
But of course I want to get at least my aim: 13 points for Os!!! (:


10:08:00 PM