<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6356104362384092628?origin\x3dhttp://onebigfaithh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
† Salt & Light.
Matthew 5:13-16

Your photo here.

Daphne Yeo.姚依彤.
21th December 1991.
CHRISTIAN[100508].

God is my Life.
People is my Symbol.
Love is my Representive.
Faith is my Substance.
Serving is my Passion.
Evanglisim is part of my Calling.
Everyday I shine Godly Colors.

Teach me to be more like You everyday.

Dreams & Visions!.

DL30 breakthrough: 20!
Personal EV target: 10!
Rise up to be a CGL by 2010 end!
Shine His light for others!
Write lyrics for God- cut it into an album!

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Heart of God Church
COMING SOON!


back in time.

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Monday, August 25, 2008

Long Time No See

It has been awhile since I blogged. Time flies.

Just yesterday, we finally had the cremation.

Sometimes, I really do not understand adults. They can nag at me all they want for not holding the jossticks and kneeling down. But they cannot stop me if I want it my way. I saw it at the funeral myself.

Saturday: I nearly got into an argument with mum in the car for not wanting to kneel after church. But I saw no point in arguing after that after she shouted.

Thank you so much to Jaslyn, Jiayang, Grace and Minting for their encouraging sms-es (:

And thank God for there was no kneeling until Sunday ._.

During the many rounds of going round the coffin, we had breaks in between. And many times Tingy called me a betrayal. But it didn't affect me. Yes, garbage in, garbage out. (:
Filter, filter.

There were so many persecutions and a question from Songy regarding why I converted. I regret not being able to get the words out of my mouth. ): Anyway, I'm going to stayover at his home for a week, hopefully God would allow me to let him know why! (:

Anyway, I wasn't fighting the whole thing alone. I thank God for my uncle who's a Christian too. (: Cause his presence made me feel much better that I would not be fighting this alone although he didn't seem to have any persecutions from relatives. =O At least there would be someone not kneeling and holding joss sticks too. ._.

I knew he is a Christian before he knows I'm one. Haha. But we didn't speak until when the family and the Taoist priest were going to burn that paper house. I didnt want to do any participation so I went over to my aunt and asked her if she were a Christian. And she was like, "Eh... I don't know."

My uncle heard what I asked my aunt and told me he was. Then I explained to them that I didn't want to participate in anything that the rest of the family was doing. (The family was in the process of throwing in folded money paper in the shape of gold into some container rented from the Town Council located in not a very ideal position between a tree and a lamp post.)

My aunt smiled at me and said, "Then don't participate."

Before they started burning that paper mansion and all the gold and silver paper along with this human made figure that my cousin claimed that its the figure of my great-grandmother, the family had to shout, "huat ah!" It means something like, to 'fa'(?)- I duno. Then my little cousin was hilarious despite all the seriousness going on. He shouted, "WHAT LAH!"

ohmygosh. xD

The fire was so, so big. I could feel the heat like ten foot away. I really wonder if Hell is ten times more worse than that.

Anyway, the GYs minus 1, XiongXiong, Hengy, YanNing korkor and our Christian uncle camped at the funeral.

When I was walking past to stack the chairs, my uncle asked if I would like to transfer worshiping songs from his laptop.! : D But I didn't bring my cable. ): Rawr. Anyway, I asked him how long have he been a Christian and he told me 4 to 5 years. : D I heard that he's at this church in Paya Lebar too... No, it isn't Heart of God church. ): ): ): Boo.

Then, Hengy and YanNing korkors both fell asleep by 1am. Talk about taking nightduty! Pttf. >.<


Sunday: Our aunt came and made quite a din. Everyone was doing up the final preparations. Great-grandchildren dressed in white shirt and green baggy long pants again, grandchildren in blue pants and children in black pants.

I was still arguing about not kneeling. ._. My mum finally gave up, she told me to sit- which was what I did. (: When they were giving out the joss sticks again, I refused to hold it and my cousins gave me this look. ): But they didn't ask much. Throughout the whole ceremony I was praying in tongues that Tingy stared at me.

Then after a few rounds of doing the same thing, we had to seat at the sides of the coffin. Boys on one side, girls on the other side. I spotted my Christian uncle sitting while the others kneeled. So I sat too : D

None of my Buddhist relatives seem impressed with what I was doing. Anyway, we has to walk around throwing more paper money on the ground. Hengy spotted me not throwing and passed me some paper. But I refused to throw them.

After that, we walked with the coffin to the cremation centre. I nearly fell asleep on the bus when we went up. We did more praying then saw the coffin for cremation. After that ceremony, we went downstairs to collect some drinks. My uncle spotted me and asked me if I was alright.

Then we had to go to the temple for some more praying. It was so smoky. They held jossticks again and the Taoist priest requested permission from the 'soul' of my great- grandmother if they could reside her in the temple. 'She' strongly opposed it that everyone had to kneel down once more. I panicked and went over to where my uncle stood.

Oh wells, mum, Twik, Tingy and I didn't collect the ashes.

Monday: Anyway, I just got scolded from my grandmother for not holding the jossticks. Gahhhh. More persecutions to come when I stay over at her house for a week!!! But I'm sure everything is gonna be alright, Cause JESUS' IN MY LIFE!! (:



6:09:00 PM