Oh yay. Been so long since I touched the computer. I miss my companion! D:
Long gone are the days when I spend 24 hours chatting with friends online, blogging, playing TS2, downloading songs and watching videos. The good days :D But all good things come to an end. SO this year I am faced with O levels . . . AND I am faced with new friends . . . AND a Father who resides in me . . . AND many more wonderful things are bound to come (:
2008 is really a special year to me because I've learnt so, so much. I've learnt something that is for sure! Life isn't just about computer games and an imaginary world. There is plenty of things to do if you, actually would just look around you.
ON THE OTHER HAND, I'm so tied up that I am so exhausted sometimes that I just feel like lying down and just sleep. And sleep. But then when I remember about studying my 20 hours, I'll encourage myself to continue studying because everything now is for my own good. No one else benefits from the 20 hours except my own self.
But now, Daphne's caught up in a silly dilemma.
Should I attend school tomorrow anot??
D: D: D:
It has been so long since I ever had a break from school. Urgh. ._.
Excuses of excuses! Rawr. D:
But God says
Blessed is the man who endures temptation;
for when he has been approved, he will recieve the crown of life which the Lord has promised to
those who love Him. James 1:12
I feel that I am being urged to attend school tomorrow already despite no lessons. D: How how? I would rather stay at home to study though... ): I guess I'll give myself until tonight to think about it... ._. Sighhhhhh... ...
On a brighter note: Church's on Sunday! Yay! Follow Up. (: (: (:
Byebye! ^^
♥ 3:09:00 PM