Yay, blogging again!
But I would prefer blogging alone at home- more privacy, you get what I mean? (:
Yeap, I'm staying over at my cousin's house for a weekkkk!
& I've only my maths book with me.
AND I MISS CHURCH!!! I want to attend service today, tomorrow, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!! HELP!! There are so, so many wonderful sermons out there at Heart of God Church not to be missed! But darn those prelims. ):
I asked mum about it thru sms last night after service. And she told me, "Juggling between Church and studies- I'd prefer that you study more."
Hmm... I guess, I guess I'll stay at home to study ):
Sigh... Oh wells, but its okay!
After 11 November, you'll see me practically in church every day!
: D I love church too much already and I'm rooted there I suppose. (: Telling me to go to another church would be like so no no!
Now I get what Jiayang meant by, 'dying if he missed church.' Haha.
Heart of God church is like my second home already despite only going there once a week. (: I believe I am opening up! Speaking of which, Jiayang wants me to remember 50 people's name by the end of Follow Up?! (Did I get that right?) And its like so help!!!
Oh wells. -.-
I got to go and study already luh. MATHS!!
Oh, oh. Did I mention that my maths is improving? : D
I solved eight 1mark questions in a row! Yay for me. (:
Now I'm on to the 2marks one!
Oh gosh- my bible's in my uncle's room. =O
Got to go take it out before he wakes up! >.<
I can't wait to serve in the ministry! (:
BYEBYE readers! I got to help my little cousin create his own bloggie before I go off to study!
(: