This is my Prayer
Service was awe awe awesome again like always.
Even better- I attended prayer meeting for once! : D
Haha. Well, Pastor's talk was inspiring! ^^ I'm not going to share about it today because I am so very very exhausted. ): However, I am so very motivated to hear God's voice!
You're tuning into Philippians 4:8 FM
Ha. : D
But I am starting to open up slowlyyyy (Okay Jaslyn? (:)
I made a newwww friend! :D - Minting
Follow Up was as awesome too. Yay! ^^
Mmm// Today Jiayang and Jaslyn went through the second lesson of Follow Up with me. (:
Four Kinds of Heart
I want to be the last heart in the lesson! (: I gave God my decision and I am sure I will BE ROOTED and mutiplying 100 folds of fruits! : D : D
And Jiayang says that 10th August is a day I ought to remember! :D
But I just realised that I accepted Christ on the 10th May too! =O
Conicidence? No, yes, no?
Then mum picked me up at the MRT station. And then this sad, sad news hit me. ):
Great-Grandmother's health's detoriating. ): ): ):
I'm scared.
♥ 10:30:00 PM