Today has been so-so so far.
Replied about 23 entries of guestbook to Gia...
(We love each other yes sis? (: )
Mm... Still feeling glad that I went to churchhhh yesterday. I really felt refreshed because I've been spiritually dried up due to stress, and having doubts here and there... ):
I must have confidence in God and myself!
Well, last night while I was falling asleep, I pondered about what Pastor preached about in church.
What is spirituality?
I sort of realised that I havent been very spiritual. Like, not being very close to God.
(Hey, sorry if you dont get my meaning luh~ Its hard to even put it in words, let alone saying it out.)
So, we leant that spirtuaility is having the mind of Christ. It is also comparing spiritual things with what's spiritual. Because most of us can't comprehend what God is trying to tell us and we are therefore, blinded to the spiritual world
(Sounds a little like me for the past few weeks...)
The things a spiritual person ought to let go are: Envy, strive, division. Such things are the causes of a bad character due to insercurity.
(sounds like me too D:)
*Set your mind on spiritual things*
Faith pleases God; Flesh does not.
Flesh = Sin that is driven by fear.
Soo... Recently, I've been having quite a few faces of doubt. Like, sort of wondering: Is God actually even helping me in my studies? Its like, I tell myself, "Okay. I shall leave my work to God. I'll do my best and He will help me." But unknowingly, towards the end, I find myself still struggling alone. You can view this happening in maths lessons.
Maybe, I havent been doing things the right way. When I am drawn into work, I stop communicating with God and start to concentrate on the work as a whole. Its quite perplexed to think about it sometimes... Of course the bible tells us to never doubt God.
Then back on the topic of yesterday's sermon.
We learn that:
Faith is led by God, worked by peace.
Flesh is led by people (Thru logic & pressure), worked by insercurities.
We should never doubt ourselves!
There's actually no need to prove to others about anything if you have Faith within.
I seem to be repeating yesterday's sermon yes? Well, I still got more to analyze. I'll be back when I've think of more. ._. Just feel that God's telling me to have more faith!