We have been running in circles that never seem to end.
Enough of this already.
I don't want to stay stuck in this trial~~~
Let me pass and let me grow.
Put me under another trial similar to this.
Don't let me fall under the devil's hand.
Then we shall rejoice together when I reach the next level. 8D
AH MA! I UPDATED!!!
School ends at 5pm tomorrow... Sheez...
p.s: I am sorry for not being very sensitive to your feelings.
I shouldn't have been so self-centred.
I shouldn't, I shouldn't, I shouldn't.
So many must not do(s)
But still, thank you for motivating me to study.
You have been my super close friend.
You're a blessing to me.
I'm going to be more aware of people around me.
I just want to say...
Sorry & Thank You
But I know you won't be reading this.
So, I'm going to apologise to you tomorrow morning.
Father, let me sit next to Grace tomorrow morning!! So that I can apologise for all the stress I have caused her unknowingly. D:
p.s: Thank you Jaslyn for bringing out the big picture to me!
p.s(2): No time to update LJ from now on. Tsk. Too busy... With HOMEWORK!!!
Labels: Sorry...