Just waiting for my TS2 NightLife to be downloaded completely.
So I decided to type in the familiar URL which I abandoned quite long enough.
Life isnt as bad as it seem.
But of course, sometimes obstacles get in the way...
And you feel like dropping dead.
But you know you can't.
Because of that invisible force that pushes you gently forward.
And that force, is God.
Sometimes, I feel so bad because I am always procastinating.
And the plans I made is always never done.
Sometimes I wish that Dad would stop saying how short people have no future.
Hello, we are a smart bunch of people okay? D:
Being tall have their disadvantages too.
Like... Banging into the cupboard door, maybe? =/
Haha.
I hope that no one is insulted!!
Going Gentings from 7 June to 9 June with my DARLINGS!!
(:
7 June- Mum's birthday
9 June- Jaslyn's Birthday
Who's on 8th?
♥ 9:14:00 PM