Hello, Labour Day. (:
Was out with Tingy darling and her family at ikea the whole of last night. (:
I really love it when TINGY, me and her sister(YINGY-GY) get together!
Too bad that YANGY and our beloved TWIK TWIK did not tag along with us, or else we would be the perfect
'5-DARLINGS minus 1' again!
I am so looking forward towards the Genting trip!
I wish that Yangy could come along with us! ):
And if you're wondering why we've got a
minus one in our 5-DARLING thingy- its because Tingy claims that her sister is the
Dummiest Dummy in the Dummiest, Dummy world.
._.
Spoke to
Jaslyn for about an hour last night! Hehe. ^^
I really miss her a lot, a lot, a lot!!
She'll be ringing me up again later on. (:
& my poem to Arron beloved (ah-haha!)
To ARRON:You must have faced excitementwhen you first entered the entertainment circle.You must have felt nervousnesswhen you first met your new 'brothers'.You must have placed a lot of effortto get your vocals suitable for the first song you sang in a studio.You must have felt painwhen you injured yourself at the basketball court.Yet you gritted your teeth and tolerated the pain,And continued what you had to do,Despite knowing the consequences to them.Life seem to be so full of surprises and obstacles.Yet they just keep appearing in front of us everyday.Chances all come and go.It seem so much like a game.But Arron, please remember:We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed;
Perplexed, but not in despair;
Persecuted, but not abandoned;
Struck down, but not destroyed.
(2 CORINTHIANS 4:8)
Problems are temporary.The chances that had been given to youand whatever you had gained from the processAre to be kept inside your heart forever.Because every obstacle is a stepping stone to success.We all believe that you can do it.We will all be rooting for you.Although not all of us might not be there physical,We shall be there mentally.
***
Posting a bit to forget how stress I am. Yeap. Hehe.Anyway, The poem above is for ARRON. (: I picked that verse (quoted) because he's a Buddhist, I didn't want to make it sound too related to Christ. (:Anyway, that's one of my favourite verses from the bible and here's another. (:God is love.
(1 JOHN 4:8)
(Thanks Jaslyn for the numbering!! : D)
I am wondering... Should I invite Tingy Darling to Jaslyn's Church concert? (:And the sudden want to have a bible is so very, very tempting. =/
Anyway, I saw this poem from
THE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE by RICK WARREN
in CHAPTER 2, You Are Not an Accident
(Thank you Grace for sharing the book with me! : D)
And here it is (:
You are who you are for a reason.
You are part of an intricate plan.
You're a precious and perfect unique design,
Called God's special woman or man.
You look like you for a reason.
Our God made no mistake.
He knit you together within the womb,
You're just what he wanted to make.
The parents you had were the ones he chose,
And no matter how you may feel,
They were custom- designed with God's plan in mind.
And they bear the Master's seal.
No, that trauma you faced was not so easy.
And God wept that it hurt you so;
But it was allowed to shape your heart
So that into his likeness you'd grow.
You are who you are for a reason,
You've been formed by the Master's rod.
You are who you are, beloved,
Because there is a God!
By Russell Kelfer
Ahh... So blown away by it. =]
Okay/// Got to go now!
Bye bye to you dear reader! (: