Despite the dark long windy road.
I know Your light will shine through.
I know that You will always be there for me.
And never abandon me when I am in need.
My Faith towards You shall never waver.
But, Lord, I pray to you...
Please help me pull through.
Mum made me cry again. It has been awhile since I cried so much.
Yet those were tears of bitterness and resentment.
I do not understand why does she have to make things difficult for me.
Why does she keep going against my beliefs?
Yet, I know I must try to give her sometime to understand me
although she's all deaf now and won't hear any of my reasons.
She wants me to write an email to my dad about this.
AND I pray that he would be more understanding.
All this seem too much for me to handle.
But, I KNOW I will be able to pull through.
Because I KNOW He will always be here for me.
My Faith shall never waver.
One day, I'll prove mummy wrong that I did not accept Him on the impulse.
#Nuff said.
I thank and praise the Lord for the obstacle I am facing now.
With all the support from my friends, I know I'll be able to fight for my rights.
Be strong Daphne, be strong.
♥ 12:53:00 PM