<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6356104362384092628?origin\x3dhttp://onebigfaithh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
† Salt & Light.
Matthew 5:13-16

Your photo here.

Daphne Yeo.姚依彤.
21th December 1991.
CHRISTIAN[100508].

God is my Life.
People is my Symbol.
Love is my Representive.
Faith is my Substance.
Serving is my Passion.
Evanglisim is part of my Calling.
Everyday I shine Godly Colors.

Teach me to be more like You everyday.

Dreams & Visions!.

DL30 breakthrough: 20!
Personal EV target: 10!
Rise up to be a CGL by 2010 end!
Shine His light for others!
Write lyrics for God- cut it into an album!

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Heart of God Church
COMING SOON!


back in time.

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, May 11, 2008

So, I attended Church again yesterday : D

I was really surprised that Mum allowed me to attend Service!! (:
I guess the credit goes to God because I was praying really hard when I asked mum that question!

Thank you God for making majority of my current wants to come true!
I shall do my very best for my O levels to please you! =3
Although I know that life would be full of ups and downs, I know that you will and shall always be with me. (:

Its quite saddening I can't go to Church anymore... Until after my O levels, that is. However, I shall try to come down every now and then- no matter how far my home is! (: But oh man, all the reasons I have to give mummy just to visit Church///

=/ Oh wells, but at least I'm not going arcade or those weird places.
Daphne is a good girl. xD

Anyway, back on topic:
It has been like a month (OR TWO?!) And 12 days since I first stepped into hoGc and the day when God touched my heart. (:
---
Yesterday was my second visit.
It will be a day I will NEVER forget!!
Service yesterday wasn't like the one on my last visit yet it was still fun all the same!
Yesterday's service was about Prayer. I believe that Faith was touched upon too.

And I'm surprised that people do recognize me. =3
There was this friendly girl whose name I do not know :X
(Seriously Jaslyn, I might have caught your memory loss bug)

She was like, "Hey, I remember you! You came on... Easter(?)"
^This is the prove of my rotting memory.

Yay x3
But it was a little weird in a sense maybe because Grace was not with me. =/

Anyway, can I return to hoGc again?

Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for, evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

Got this off one of Jaslyn's really old posts. It sort of described my mood yesterday when I was along the way home from Church. Hey, sorry for ripping without permission.

=3

Jaslyn:
Glad that you liked your present!
No problem about it!! ^^ Love you too! ^^

Tricia:
Aww.... But I'm sick of green. =3

Okay, now Daphne's a badbad girl. D:
She has been on thy com for an hour.
Gah.
Okay, time to studyyyy (:

Thank you God for reminding me. >"<
I know you want me to study hard, hard, hard. (:

Yes, its that naggy, naggy feeling one has whenever they are stuck at the computer.
The truth is: 1/2 of your conscious being will be at the study table. (:
It just depends on whether you want to follow it or not.

Ciaos.

P.S: NO!! MY XIAO LONG BAOOOOOO IS POSTPONED TO NEXT WEEK!
D: D: D:

Oh wells, I guess that's another signnnnn.... STUDY STUDY STUDY!
Daphne can do it! (:
On a brighter note: Daphne's got TomYam Ban Mian as a 'reward'. 8D
(Daphne deserves none though. D:)

But anyway, yay!
Praise Lord!


11:05:00 AM