Cast all your anxiety on Him for He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
We know that the Father loves us just as He loved Jesus. John 17:23
I am not alone because the Father is with me as He was with Jesus. John 16:32
Yesterday was... so...
S-C-A-R-Y
Let's start from the afternoon. =.=
I was late meeting Jaslyn. ._. Because I fell asleep till 3:33pm when she called and was already at East Point T.T Therefore, I rushed. =/
Sorry Jaslyn! I shall make an attempt never to do that again! ): But still, thank God for the bus number 03!! (: Anyways, we met up at East Point and headed to Popular to get our supplies. Then went to the bread store for food and headed to Church! (:
We switched locations twice before we found a comfortable spot. ^^
Well, everything was pleasant until mum picked me up from the mrtttt station at Simei. D:
Yeap the cat's out of the bag. And mummy isn't very happy with it.
So she asked me what does Church teach me. I replied, "Honour your parents."
Then she continued, "Does Church teach you to do things behind your parents' back?"
That was when I knew. The feeling that poured over me was so, so frightening. I kept praying to God not to allow the situation to go overboard and hope that Mummy would come to a point where she would understand my decision.
Obviously mum didn't. But at least she did not scold me. (=
Its more of a lecture actually.
She told me that she did not want me to act on the impulse. Yet what can she do now? Since I've accepted Him. She went, "Did you know that you had to go through certain process to be Guan Yin's god- daughter too? Yet you just happily accepted Him like that."
"I'm not saying that He is bad or anything. As Buddhists, we believe that all gods exist and Christianity is like, you can only believe in Him." Then she continued and continued until I felt so depressed and just kept praying for Him to allow mum to understand and the assurance to know that He is there for me.
After which when we were at the carpark, I received a message from Grace with the three verses at the top. That was when I cried. Suddenly I knew that He was still watching over me. and He knew that I needed a support because nobody in my family understands about what I had been through during the one month I was away from Church expect Him and I- and of course Jaslyn and Grace.
Well, I got to stay away from Churches during this period of time. ._.
Anyway, Jaslyn and Grace were very supportive of me and gave me many assurances that He is with me. (: I thank God for giving me two supportive friends. T_________T
Oh, then after which, about 11pm++?? My mum asked me what was the process like. So I told her I was only led through the sinners' prayer.
Then she was like, "I thought you have to be baptised with water...? I think that the Sinners' prayer that your leader went through with you isn't accurate. No, he isn't qualified enough to lead you through the prayer. Count yourself lucky for that." Then she started smiling to herself and started acting cute. =/ (Don't tell me you have always been very cute, mum.)
I think she's just giving herself self assurance. ._.
So I replied, "What if it is real?"
She stared at me stonily and replied, "Good luck to you."
Well, I messaged Grace about it and went online on MSN to find Jaslyn online! (:
So I asked her about the baptized with water thingy and she told me that's for those aged 21. ._. (Grace added that any younger than that would be done with parental consent and she strongly advices me to ask my mum for her consent when I am of age because God tells us to Honour our Parents!)
Anyway, my Follow Up is being pushed to June. =X Yeap.
That's all. Byebye. =3
p.s: I just find it so amazing regarding how He actually arranged my situation to be. I was expecting things like being thrown out of the house. =X And it seem a little too quickly even for myself to accept the fact that mum found out. Oh well, He arranges everything for a reason!
Thank you Father, for allowing me to have such a loving and devoted mother although I know that she needs time to come to term with this news.
♥ 10:10:00 AM