I miss
daddyyyyyyy
T__T
Oh yeah, he doesnt know about it yet.
Uh-oh.
I feel like giving up sometimes, seriously.
What it is, that's for you to find out.
Good luck with thy guessing game and don't bombard me with tags.
Sometimes you just cannot write everything in blogs.
Jaslyn and JiaXuan:
LJ's doneeeeee : D
Sms/tag me here me when you've read this thou I've tagged about it in your taggies.
=3
p.s: Going out with Grandma, mum, Twik for my long awaited Xiao Long Bao!
Thank God! ^^
But I wantt to go for Serviceeeeeeee luh... D:
I miss Church!
I miss,
I miss,
I miss.
Sometimes things do not go your expected way,
you just wait, pray and hang on to faith.
And hope for the better the next day.
Oh, I miss my spiritual sisters too.
Jaslyn and Grace. =3
Funny how we always seem to meet up but I just miss them in split seconds.
Looking forward to RedRain but not
O level Chinese///.
I won't miss O levels.
Never, never.
Get over and BE DONE with it ALREADY!!!
Oh wells,
C'est La Vie
♥ 2:53:00 PM