<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6356104362384092628?origin\x3dhttp://onebigfaithh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
† Salt & Light.
Matthew 5:13-16

Your photo here.

Daphne Yeo.姚依彤.
21th December 1991.
CHRISTIAN[100508].

God is my Life.
People is my Symbol.
Love is my Representive.
Faith is my Substance.
Serving is my Passion.
Evanglisim is part of my Calling.
Everyday I shine Godly Colors.

Teach me to be more like You everyday.

Dreams & Visions!.

DL30 breakthrough: 20!
Personal EV target: 10!
Rise up to be a CGL by 2010 end!
Shine His light for others!
Write lyrics for God- cut it into an album!

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Heart of God Church
COMING SOON!


back in time.

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, May 03, 2008



Bloggie is updated. (:

Yesterday was tiring, but awesome. (:
Shazleen, Hazrinah and Grace all did not attend school. ):
Aww.... I failed my 2.4 again. ._. Despite telling myself that I can do it and all the encouragement I could give myself, I still failed.
.-.
Oh wells, at the next 2.4km run after mid-year...

W-A-T-C-H M-E S-H-I-N-E

And I was messaging Tricia and Jaslyn throughout school I guess. Oh, and Tingy too.
There wasn't any teaching in school at all though...

Anyway, after school I meet up with Jaslyn and we went to Bedok :D on bus 31. (:
Jaslyn, thank you very much for the new testimonial book!! ^^
While waiting for Tingy, both of us walked around Bedok and she both a film for 5 bucks which is so expensive because we saw cheaper ones of the same brand at other places later on. ._. Oh well.

Then we were at NTUC where both of us were quite tempted to buy this packet of sweets for like 3 bucks. x) So I both a packet for each of us. (:

Little did I know that mummy both the same sweet at a higher price.
._.
Rawr.

While we were paying the money at the cashier, the lady behind the counter was asked, "Who's this boy?" (I've Arron on my file. >D) And she said that Arron's cute. Yay! : D

I wish Jaslyn met Tingy Darling though. ):

Anyway Jaslyn left for home and I went to the MRT to meet up with Tingy. We then went to KFC for Meltz till 3:55pm (I think) then we went for tuition... Till 6:30pm. Funny how even my tutor knows Arron too. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! XD

I had to rush home for my tuition at 7:30pm and I was late for it. ._.
Anyway, tuition ended at 10pm and that was the end of the day..
I guess it doesn't sound too tiring? =/

But I keep telling myself that God won't allow us to stress ourselves beyond our limits and I just kept praying to be able to stay awake. x.x

Then I had a message from Wingyee! (: My favourite tutor is having her holidays now. (Yay!) I missed her a lot. (: She offered to come down to my home to help me with whatever I need. ^^
I remember that she invited me to her Church last Christmas, but I turned it down. ):

Oh wells, if she invites me again this year, I'll attend! (:

Okay, got to study now.. Byebye!!

Tricia: Oh, okay then! (: THANK YOU!!!! Hopefully we can meet up on the 24th May!! (:
I can't wait to meet you! ^^

p.s: I'm thinking of creating a Xanga, but I see nothing for me to update in it. =/


♥ 2:12:00 PM