So tired out. D:
Rushed to school this morning again. Well, I wasn't late!
Thank God! : D
Oh and I was really surprised when mum asked, "Did you pray?"
Lol.
Of course I did! ^^
Then... nothing was done in school. But I must say I'm disappointed with most of my subjects... D:
Oh wells, moral of thy storyyy:
You laze, you get lazy results.
D: D: D:
Came back around 3:45pm++
Immediately after bathing, had Chinese tuition already.
._.
I was so sleepy D:
So from 6pm-7:30pm I was practically sleeping throughout.
It is a miracle that there were no phone calls O_O
Either that or I was too tired. ~_~
7:30pm++ My sister woke me up to have dinner.
Then 2nd aunt came, so I spent 2 hours typing up her tenant report for her. (:
I must say I'm pretty good at it now. ^^
Anyways, she told me to collect my mum's IC with her.
So, I thought I would be heading to her house D:
Gah, we only reached my front gateeeee D:
Then just helped mum checked her email and did some editing.
Really, I think I can be a sectary 8D
Though not my type but still, fun! ^^
Oh and Tricia, if you're reading this.
I know that what you sent to me today was on the impulse and out of hurt and anger.
So I forgive you. (:
Do not let what others do affect you, because it is not worth it.
Promise me you'll S-M-I-L-E after reading this!
1...
2...
3!
Go ahead!
SMILE! (:
Kays, byebye.
♥ 11:52:00 PM