Praise Lord!
Another one of my wants has been fulfilled for awhile now! I'm re-connected to one of my internet besties! (:
#1 on the list
Force daddy to return from Aussie for a month!! (:
#2
Buy something for mummy. (:
#3
Reconnect with my ex-schoolmates/internet friend(s)
#4
Go out with my DARLINGS (:
#5
Write another poem for ARRON <3
#6
Write up and complete all my stories
I Guess It's Fated (Title might be subjected to change) aka Fahrenheit Fiction [2007/2008]; Missing YOU
#7
Go for VOCAL LESSONS!!!!! : D
#8
Watch DRAMAS!!
斗牛要不要; 恶作剧2吻; 翻滚吧!蛋炒饭; 霹靂MIT; 篮球火
#9
Visit Grace's Church (:
#10
Visit Jaslyn's Church again x)
#11
Meet up with PUDDINGS! (:
#12
Go to Fahrenheit's CONCERT!
Unfortunately or not as the case might be, #10 shall never be strike out! ;)
Because I WILL be going AGAIN!!
God, please let me attend the RedRain Concertttttttt!
I feel so H-A-P-P-Y : D
Update:
Praise Lord again!
OMG! I seem to be walking a road of miracles because I am allowed to attend the RedRain concert! Yay! (:
But I am feeling kinda bad... Because He keeps giving me almost everything I ask for, yet I am not doing anything in return.
Let me know what you expect of me, God. I shall do my best to please you in return!!!
♥ 5:14:00 PM