Like WOW! Haha.
I am loved by God. ^^
I have been seeing images of mummy throwing me out of the house recently.
Wahh. x.x
But Grace says that I should not let it affect me.
Because the Devil is at its work. Go away, please. =3
My Heavenly Father shall protect me at all times!
Have Faith in God.
Yeap.
And I am a spiritual baby for now as Grace calls me.
=33
AND I almost cried on the bus.
._.
Because a sudden flash of image of me giving a present to my sister was so touching.
=3
Its going to be hard to save up money for it.
But with Faith in Him, anything's possible!
p.s: TRIXIE BROUGHT SUSHI HOME FOR ME!!
<33333333
Look, Jaslyn. Now we share the same favourite word that spells F-A-I-T-H. haha. x3
Can't wait to meet you tomorrow! =3
I love you, God.
Daphne's joy is filled to the brim and its overflowing. (Eh, no crying though (: )
Funny that I keep having this ecstatic feeling every now and then, for no reason.
But oh wells, I'll just enjoy it while I have it I guess.
O_O
♥ 1:14:00 PM