<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6356104362384092628?origin\x3dhttp://onebigfaithh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
† Salt & Light.
Matthew 5:13-16

Your photo here.

Daphne Yeo.姚依彤.
21th December 1991.
CHRISTIAN[100508].

God is my Life.
People is my Symbol.
Love is my Representive.
Faith is my Substance.
Serving is my Passion.
Evanglisim is part of my Calling.
Everyday I shine Godly Colors.

Teach me to be more like You everyday.

Dreams & Visions!.

DL30 breakthrough: 20!
Personal EV target: 10!
Rise up to be a CGL by 2010 end!
Shine His light for others!
Write lyrics for God- cut it into an album!

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Heart of God Church
COMING SOON!


back in time.

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, April 26, 2008



After I read what Tricia (Hikaru) wrote in my tag,
Somehow... That feeling which plunged at me immediately was

Confusion and Guilt and Fear.

And I can understand why am I feeling that way.
But the feeling is just so hard to just bottle up and throw it aside.

Actually I have been confused with my own religion lately ever since I cried at Church. And it was the only visit I ever had. I mean, I believe that Christ does exist. However, I was never taught that other Gods do not exist as well.

I just do not like the feeling of betraying the Gods I have been praying. Here's like a little secret to share I guess. =X

I was born premature. (So I'm supposed to be born in Febuary, 1992) But I was born 2 months earlier than expected. When I was born I was rather close to Death. (I think I'm exaggerating but its something along those lines.) What Mum did was to visit the temple to pray to Guan Yin and allowed her to adopt me as her God- daughter. So I grew up believing that she rescued me from Death.

So its like a bond shared between me and my Godess. (:

I cannot say I am a Christian I guess, because I have not thrown away the belief of the other Gods existing.

Another thing is: I'm scared.

I know that I am one of those who ban tu er fei.
I am so afraid that if I do adopt Christianity as my religion,
I will have to forsake Buddhism.

And although I know that becoming a Christian is your own freewill, I got a feeling that my family isn't going to be very happy with it.

What I fear most is that praying to Christ is currently just a 'fad' to myself and I would just throw it away once I leave Broadrick. And once I throw it away, and when I want to turn back to face my own Gods... I don't want to realize that they had already leave me behind...

Al the confusions... Sigh.
I guess it is just so much better to be a freethinker.
Time will tell it all. (:
Deal with it.


1:10:00 PM