Little did I expect that such a corrupted- Okay, I shall put it in a nicer way
biased
teacher
(Really sorry, I can't think of another word other than that.)To exist...
I doubt I want to go into the details because everyone in 5N1 knows it. Yeah.
But I feel like skipping Literature this upcoming Monday.
But then again. Skipping doesn't benefit me..
She still gets her paycheck while I gain nothing.
So it is out of my list.
Oh a happier note.
Here's something to 分享 with all of you.
(:
^ JASLYN!! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS? XDAnyway, had Chinese oral today.
Quite tough but what's past is past. (:
I'm so not going to bother about it nor let it affect me.
Especially when you have such a mean old teacher like OLD PEN-GUIN
D<
Glenn, Benjamin and HanRong just kept annoying me after Grace was preparing for her oral. =.=
Lol.
And my watch became popular. Yay! x)
I am certain that I am the skinniest in class!!
Weiting, Kelly, Terrance and Wei An
(I think) were all trying to wear it.
But none of them could actually clasp the two ends together. Hehe.
And hey,
5N1'08 rocks. : D
<3
When the bond is there,
Nothing is impossible.
And I love this feeling.
(:
I thought of a design for the class-tee.
I think that it is quite unique! But I am keeping it to myself first. (:
Going to propose it to Weiting this Monday! ^^
See all of you around.
Love you all and 5N1'08x3